Check out a Mobile Hotspot!
- Hotspots check out for 2 weeks
- You must be 17 years or older to borrow a hotspot
- You must have a library card in good standing
Who Can Borrow a Hotspot?
- Any Massachusetts resident may borrow a hotspot. Hotspot borrowers must be at least 17 years old and in good standing with the library.
- Only one hotspot is allowed per household. Each hotspot will support multiple computers or tablets.
- Hotspots may be borrowed for 2 weeks.
- Renewals are not permitted. Hotspots must be returned to the library and may not be checked out again for at least a 24-hour period.
Returning a Hotspot
The hotspot, including the AC adapter and case, should be returned to the library service desk in the same good working condition as it was when it was checked out. Do NOT place the hotspot in the book drop.