Join the Friends
Members are invited to join the Friends at monthly meetings and/or to volunteer to help with our fund-raising and community events. Meetings are held the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Meekins Library—or on Zoom if Covid closes the Library. Volunteer opportunities are sent to members by email, posted on All Things Williamsburg, and announced on the Friends tab on the Meekins Library website.
There are two options for becoming a member:
2. Mail your donation with this printed form to:
Friends of the Williamsburg Libraries
PO Box 46
Williamsburg, MA 01096.
The membership year runs from September to September. For more information, please call the library at (413) 268-7472.
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Vote for us in 2023 (before December 31, 2023), in the Florence Bank's Customer Choice Community Grants
- Support fundraisers like the Autumn booksale
- Volunteer with the Friends
- Attend our monthly meetings, held the 2nd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Meekins Library.