Williamsburg Public Libraries
Be sure to support writers from Williamsburg, Haydenville, and the local hilltowns:
| Williamsburg Libraries Home Page
| Site Map
| Hours and Contact Information
| Meekins Library News
| Upcoming Events |
- Shirley Abbott, author of Womenfolks: Growing Up Down South and The Bookmaker's Daughter: A Memory Unbound, which was a New York Times Notable Book.
- Anna Alter, Children's book author and illustrator
- Anne Eliot Crompton, author of several fantasy books including Percival's Angel.
- Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ.
- Tracy Kidder, author of the Pulitzer Prize-winning Soul of a New Machine, Hometown, and other critically-acclaimed books.
- Patricia MacLachlan, author of the Newberry Medal Winning Sarah, Plain and Tall, as well as other award-winning children's books.
- Roland Merullo, author of In Revere, In Those Days.
- David Milgrim, author of the best-selling parody Goodnight, iPad under the name "Ann Droyd", and has written and illustrated several children's books under his own name.
- Dusty Miller, writer, therapist, trainer, and consultant.
- Dennis Nolan, award-winning illustrator of children's books.
- Pamela K. Thompson, author of Every Past Thing. Watch an interview with her on Youtube.
- Ann Turner, writer of children's Historical Fiction.
- Erica Verrillo, author of Elissa's Quest.
- Russ Warriner, author of Empty Tubes and Back Seat Memories: A Life Changing Experience,
- Ellen Wittlinger, author of teen novels Blind Faith, Heart on My Sleeve, and many more.
- Jane Yolen, award-winning author of science fiction, fantasy, and books for children and young adults.
Last updated: September 17, 2012